This is my collection of notes on a few topics that I find interesting and worth of keeping notes on.
There is no rhyme or reason in the selection, organisation and upkeep of these notes. I’m the primary producer and consumer of these notes. Beware! this is a messy place!
If you found any of these pages useful, and want to me prune or add content, do let me know using the email address.
All the notebooks
Organized in reverse chronological order of last update to the notebook
- —notes, references on deployment practices etc., #devops #software-engineering
- —an opinionated collection of programming languages. #programming-language
- —Markdown and Markdown accessories #markdown
- —home page of sorts for the code section #code
TODO: Add Attention conservation notice like one added by Dr Shalizi on top of every page. A lot of my pages tend me "link dumps". It will help me to put the parts that are important on the top.
About the notebooks
Inspiration – Cosma Shalizi’s notebooks.
- Alex Reinhart’s Notebooks, directly influenced by Dr Shalizi’s notebooks also.
- How to Make a Complete Map of Every Thought You Think by Lion Kimbro, 2003.
- Jason Blevins Notes on research, scientic computing, and technology
How about some actual notebooksto write stuff?