- Home | Linux Journey – “Learn the ways of Linux-fu, for free.” as “Grasshopper, Journeyman or Networking Nomad”.
- Holy build box is a system for building “portable” binaries for Linux: binaries that work on pretty much any Linux distribution. This works by providing an easy-to-use compilation environment with an old glibc version. Holy Build Box can produce x86 and x86-64 binaries.
- Packagecloud Blog/kernel blogposts
- System calls · Linux Inside
- Linux Performance page by Brendan Gregg.
- iovisor/bcc: BCC - Tools for BPF-based Linux IO analysis, networking, monitoring, and more
Using Linux as daily driver
Unix like OSes
- ozkl/soso: A Simple Unix-like operating system written in Nasm assembly and mostly in C. It supports multiboot, so it is started by Grub. It can be built using Nasm and Clang.
- Regolith ” is a modern desktop environment that saves you time by reducing the clutter and ceremony that stand between you and your work. Built on top of Ubuntu and GNOME, Regolith stands on a well-supported and consistent foundation.”