See also: D3.js
- Vega is a visualization grammar, a declarative format for creating, saving and sharing visualization designs.. Demo of Vega Editor
- First modern organisation chart
- 20 JS dataviz libs
Frameworks and libraries
Tangelo by kitware. “you can use a built-in data service, or write simple Python functions to access your data. Our client library, tangelo.js, wraps charts, maps, and other advanced HTML5 visualizations for fresh and dynamic applications with minimal code.”
- Processing, p5.js, processing.py
- selection.datavisualization.ch – compare various libraries and frameworks side-by-side.
- Textures.js SVG patterns for Data Visualization
- g9 | Automatically Interactive Graphics
- The Python Graph Gallery Visualizing data with Python
Web visualization tools
- Visdown - Markdown for Visualisation “Write visualisation using a simple declarative markup like you would write code. Just wrap it in fenced block (three backticks) and mark the language as
- just-dashboard – Create dashboards using YAML/JSON files
- chartd - responsive, retina-compatible charts with just an img tag
- GNUPlotting – a blog on how to use GNUplot for generating cool looking graphs. Quite a lot of entries in the blog. Good resource.
- Veusz - A Scientific Plotting Package is a GUI scientific plotting and graphing package.
- Kst - Visualize your data - Kst - Visualize your data is the fastest real-time large-dataset viewing and plotting tool available and has built-in data analysis functionality.
- Portfolio of Elliot Bentley, data visualisations and interactive graphics designer/developer for WSJ.