- Beautiful Racket how to make your own programming languages with Racket—and why by Matthew Butterick
- Learning Racket #1: Introduction
- Racket Workflow
- Setting up emacs for Racket (and PL course on Coursera).
- Search Manuals
- Video Language – “Video is a language for making movies. It combines the power of a traditional video editor with the capabilities of a full programming language.”
Posts tagged ‘racket’ by Alex Harsányi.
- Pointers in Racket by \@samth.
- willghatch/racket-rash: The Reckless Racket Shell This is the most I have been excited to learn Racket.
- Racket cannot pin version dependencies yet. Does common-lisp have the same issue? Is it a Lispism?