- [Why Functional Programming Matters]; link.
- Functional programming - HaskellWiki
- Functional Programming Languages and the Pursuit of Laziness with Dr. Simon Peyton Jones
- [Purely Functional Data Structures]; PDF.
- Tutorial papers in functional programming a list maintained by John Hughes.
- Real programming in Functional Languages by James H. Morris; 1981 (PDF).
- https://gist.github.com/jasim/cccb56875769ddffeecdf01dcbbc3254 list
- Higher order functions for parsing
Learning Functional Programming
- Point-Free: A video series on functional programming and the Swift programming language. “The content happens to be in Swift”
- Who teaches functional programming? - The PL Enthusiast
- School of Haskell.
- Is Haskell the right language for teaching functional programming principles? | Hacker News
Book reviews and suggestions
- Functional programming books review – quite an exhaustive list of books on functional programming.
– Xavier Leroy via
Hughes J.: Why Functional Programming Matters. The Computer Journal. 32, (1984)
Okasaki C.: Purely Functional Data Structures. (1998)