- Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s Favorite Literature Books – Nuggets of Thought
- Bookshelf · Patrick Collison ; with link to Umberto Ecco theory of the library
- Venkatesh Rao
- Douglas Anderson
- recommended books - evolutionary biology by Mirzoba.
- 15 Must Read Books if You Want to Work on Wall Street by GSElevator guy.
- Books by Mathematicians on Twitter -
Medical books for non-medicine people by Michael Sanger, MD
- Learn Physiology: John E. Hall PhD, Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology (Guyton Physiology)
- Systems Medicine. Editors: Schmitz, Ulf, Wolkenhauer, Olaf (Eds.) Includes cutting-edge methods and protocols.
- Didier Sornette. Critical Phenomena in Natural Sciences: Chaos, Fractals, Selforganization and Disorder: Concepts and Tools
- Reading List – MIT Probabilistic Computing Project Via Eric Meijer.
ML and AI
Business and economics
Programming and software development
- Distributed Systems Reading List
- Haskell reading list by Stephen Diehl
- Readings in conflict-free replicated data types by Christopher Meiklejohn.
- squeakland : resources : books : reading list recommendations by Alan Kay.
- Tech Books I Will Read Again
Book reviews by people:
- Jamie Todd Rubin | Writer. See also the list of all the books he has read (with dates) that he keeps here.
Steve losh’s 2019 reading journal. Nice way of keeping track of one’s reading. Reminded of Louis L’Amour’s book reading list from 1930 (can be seen in his autobiography – “education of a wandering man”).
\@_sh4’s recommendations; 2020-05-22