Installing metropolis beamer theme on Mac
metropolis is a modern beamer theme that uses Mozilla’s Fira Sans typeface.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:matze/mtheme.git cd mtheme make mkdir -p `kpsewhich -var-value TEXMFHOME`/tex/latex/beamer/base/themes/theme cp *.sty `kpsewhich -var-value TEXMFHOME`/tex/latex/beamer/base/themes/theme
See also: TeXLive
- ASCIInema – “Record and share your terminal sessions, the right way.”
- Deckset for Mac: Turn your notes into beautiful presentations – is my favoured presentation tool now. See “Intrusion Detection Systems” presentation given by me in Feb 2018.
- Marp – Markdown Presentation Writer
- carbon.now.sh allows you to create nice looking images of the source code. Especially useful to include in presentation tools which do not do inline code highlighting (eg: Powerpoint?)
- ~zge/slides – A tool to create clean postscript slides writen in Go. Overview is here