In some users view,
org-mode is itself reason enough to learn to use emacs, even if you don’t use it for anything else (programming)
Org mode for writing web documents
While Org-mode is used by many people as an organizer, TODO list tracker, journal etc., I’m interested in it as primarily as a markup language that can be extended. This is is primary area where I want to become good at vis-a-vis orgmode (Jan 2020).
web document friendly CSS themes
See my Org-simple CSS theme page.
- dakrone demo
- rtags doc
- This page (eden.tuxee.net/org/tree) is a good example of writing a standalone “document” using Org that is great for reading.
- CSS for Org-exported HTML
Blogging with Org mode
LaTeX, org-mode and animations - Edgar Aroutiounian – auto insert header when you open a new
- Convert org files to html using a bash script
- Getting organized with Org Mode – 2014-11-27
- Org-bullets.el – show org-mode bullets as UTF-8 characters.
- Org mode quickref