- Going all-in with Ada: a manifesto. A trained architect discovers Ada. They plan to use Ada for all programming (used it for web development). Perhaps professional types who are taught to RTFM don’t have an issue with Ada, after all. [Feb 2018]
- A Random Walk Through Ada [Apr 2014]. This is a very nice introduction to the language.
- ANNEXI-STRAYLINE Blog - Should Have Used Ada (SHUA) #1 - Goto fail
- Why Ada Is The Language You Want To Be Programming Your Systems With | Hackaday HN; Sep 2019.
- Stephane Carrez writes a good blog and resource on Ada things. Regularly updated. eg: Writing an Ada programmer’s guide with Dynamo, Pandoc and Read the Docs [Feb 2018].
Ada learning resources
- Ada for the C++ or Java Developer - Adacore
- Ada 95 tutorial by Laurent Pautet
- Notes about Ada programming language.
- Ada FAQ
- Ada95 Lovelace tutorial
Ada Code examples
- Ada programs by Ryan Stansifer
- git.codelabs.ch by Adrian Rueegsegger etc.,
- Guessing Game: Ada Style!
- tofgarion/spark-by-example: SPARK by Example is an adaptation of ACSL by Example for SPARK 2014.
- Ada for Software Engineers
- Concurrent and Real-Time Programming in Ada
Ada resources on the net
- Ryan Stansifer’s links
- Ada blogs etc.,
- Safe and Secure Software - An invitation to Ada 2005
- Resources on Ada: Managing Complexity
- Assessing the Ada language for audio applications Nov 2017.
The Zen of Ada — Daniil Baturin
I don’t know if Zen of Python was directly influenced by the Steelman document, or it’s a result of convergent evolution, but they bear a striking similarity in their spirit. Perhaps it’s simply because they should be requirements for any well designed language!