- The Zig Programming Language is an open-source programming language designed for robustness, optimality, and clarity.
- Introduction to the Zig Programming Language - Andrew Kelley
- Iterative Replacement of C with Zig
- How Zig Do?
- andrewrk/tetris: A simple tetris clone written in zig programming language.
- Hejsil/pokemon-randomizer: A Pokémon Rom randomizer tool written in Zig
- dbandstra / oxid · GitLab
- Andrew K: Friendly challenge for Go programmers:
Provide or link to a small (50-200 ish lines) idiomatic Go program demonstrating concurrency. (Elegant use of goroutines, channels, etc)
I’ll provide the equivalent Zig program using