- 2014-08-21 – Pandoc include file filter [on github]. (You will probably well served by PP - A generic Preprocessor (with Pandoc in mind)).
- 2018-02-24 – Download documents matching a pattern from a webpage., using nim.
Older stuff (moved from code.btbytes.com):
- Configuring nginx + couchdb to deploy a couchapp as a public facing website.
- Web applications on embedded hardware
- Import Textpattern to Jekyll
- Datestamped backup of git repositories managed by gitosis
- CGI programming with THTTPD
- Quick query access to CSV data using sqlite virtual tables
- Shell oneliners
- Jekyll 960.gs
- A Quick How-to on using LuaTeX with ConTeXt
- Embedded web application stack
- A simple demonstration emacs keyboard macros
App/code Description Technology
pyOFC2 This is a standalone library and can be used with a python web framework of your choice. See DjPyOFC2_demo for use of PyOFC2 with Django
webgen.py Static website generator. Python, textile,
Erlang Code I’m writing to learn Erlang sandbox
G App Web-app to catalog/show-off sites. Wrote it Python, [Google Sites](htt as a tutorial app for my App p://github [PyOhio](http://pyohio.org/) presentation. Engine, es/tree/ma YUI ster) Grids.
GrokPaste pastebin application written using Grok/Zope3 Python,
A collection of snippets that I consider to be useful are here http://github.com/btbytes/sandbox. The uncurated list is — http://gist.github.com/btbytes.
I have solved a few problems out of 190 or so mathematical problems available on Project Euler in Python. | Try solving these problems to sharpen your math and programming skills. Another exercise is to solve the same problem using different programming languages. I have observed that Functional programming techniques are very valuable while solving these problems.
Apps with source code
Simple applications written to explore/demonstrate new web frameworks like Django/Grok/Pylons/Google AppEngine.
- The Quote Server. Written using Python/Pylons, Elixir, Mako templating. (Inactive)
- A script to generate SQL create table statement given a CSV file
- Random Password Generator
- ARFF to SQL importer using Pyparsing and SQLAlchemy
- del.icio.us feed for you blog (myghty)
I found the above 4 links from my old (now deleted) wikidot site from 2007/8.