- 2014-08-21 – Pandoc include file filter [on github]. (You will probably well served by PP - A generic Preprocessor (with Pandoc in mind)).
A collection of snippets that I consider to be useful are here http://github.com/btbytes/sandbox. The uncurated list is — http://gist.github.com/btbytes.
|pyOFC2||is a Python library to generate data files for Open Flash Chart 2. This is a standalone library and can be used with a python web framework of your choice. See DjPyOFC2_demo for use of PyOFC2 with Django||Python, Flash, JSON|
|webgen.py||Static website generator.||Python, textile, markdown2, pygments|
|Erlang sandbox||Code I’m writing to learn Erlang. Solutions to a few problems from Project Euler can be found here.||Erlang|
|G App Sites||Web-app to catalog/show-off sites. Wrote it as a tutorial app for my PyOhio presentation.||Python, Google App Engine, YUI Grids.|
|Teh||Blog app using Google App engine. Read more….||Python, GAE, da.com/programming/ Django|
|GrokPaste||pastebin application written using Grok/Zope3 technologies. Read more….||Python, Grok|
|Donita||Tutorial on using Django to develop a simple todo app using AJAX techniques. Read more||Python, Django, jQuery, com/programming/ann Blueprintcss|
|Sookti||The Quote Server. Written using Python/Pylons, Elixir, Mako templating. (Inactive)||Simple applications written to explore/demonstrate new web frameworks like Django/Grok/Pylons/Google AppEngine.|
I have solved a few problems out of 190 or so mathematical problems available on Project Euler in Python. | Try solving these problems to sharpen your math and programming skills. Another exercise is to solve the same problem using different programming languages. I have observed that Functional programming techniques are very valuable while solving these problems.
- A script to generate SQL create table statement given a CSV file
- Random Password Generator
- ARFF to SQL importer using Pyparsing and SQLAlchemy
- del.icio.us feed for you blog (myghty)
- Running Pylons with NGINX
Older stuff (moved from code.btbytes.com):
- Configuring nginx + couchdb to deploy a couchapp as a public facing website.
- Web applications on embedded hardware
- Import Textpattern to Jekyll
- Datestamped backup of git repositories managed by gitosis
- CGI programming with THTTPD
- Quick query access to CSV data using sqlite virtual tables
- Shell oneliners
- Jekyll 960.gs
- A Quick How-to on using LuaTeX with ConTeXt
- Embedded web application stack
- A simple demonstration emacs keyboard macros
I found the above 4 links from my old (now deleted) wikidot site from 2007/8.