Intermediate Python – “Fluent python” by Luciano Ramalho.
“This repository contains the text for the Tiny Python 3.6 Notebook. it is a notebook containing curated examples for Python 3 as well as the new features found in Python 3.6.”
Alternate Python implementations
To Install Zippy:
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/ssllab/zippy
Data science libraries
Package management etc.,
python setup.py sdist
python setup.py bdist_wheel
twine upload --repository-url https://test.pypi.org/legacy/ dist/*
- Solving the Water Jug Problem from Die Hard 3 with TLA+ and Hypothesis
- Writing beautiful intelligent python – talk by Raymond Hettinger in Pycon 2015.
- profiling - Python profiler. HN; Aug 2015
- vprof - Visual Profiler; flame charts, memory usage etc.,
- Pyparallel – “An experimental,
proof-of-concept fork of Python 3 designed to optimally exploit
multiple CPU cores, fast SSDs, NUMA architectures and 10Gb+ Ethernet
networks. Removes the limitation of the Global Interpreter Lock (GIL)
without needing to remove it at all.”
- Replacing Python: Candidates.
A survey of various languages while keeping these considerations in
mind: speed, binary compatibility, safety, diagnostics, ease of
writing, shared libs, static typing, bounds of privilege, mutability,
C interoperability and asynchronous code. OCaml appears to be the
winner. This is written by the author of
- Setting up Emacs for python
pyflakes, pep8, python-mode.el, python.el etc.,. Pymacs has detailed
documentation (31pp) on their website.
- Python Tips – Intermediate Python
- Nov 2015; Python for High performance scintific computing (disussion)
- Python: Generators, Coroutines, Native Coroutines and async/await | Abu Ashraf Masnun
-Parallelizing a Python Function for the Extremely Lazy - tdhopper.com
- The Little Book of Python Anti-Patterns — Python Anti-Patterns documentation
Via My Python Development Environment, 2020 Edition | Jacob Kaplan-Moss:
* pipx · PyPI
* Poetry - Python dependency management and packaging made easy.