- APL – a Glimpse of Heaven (2006); via Mar 2019.
- PL and J by Ben Lynn; via HN.
- A History of APL in 50 Functions
- APL At Its Core - Anthony Cipriano; July 2018.
The Problem With APLs • Hillel Wayne [Feb 2018] – “In summary: when working with an APL finding the right primitive is really tough, and verb classification and a better phrasebook would go a long way towards fixing that.” NuVoc referenced within.
APL Style: Patterns/Anti-patterns via
- AMA: Explaining my 750 line compiler+runtime designed to GPU self-host APL | Hacker News via Smaller Code, Better Code | Hacker News
- Vector, the Journal of the British APL Association
- Smaller code, Better code – discussion
- APL Papers and Reports — Software Preservation Group
- A History of APL in 50 Functions, HN.
- APL and me
- APL\3000 – HP Journal – July 1977 [pdf]
kdb, Q etc.,
- kdb+ 3.5 released last month | Lambda the Ultimate. Good links.
- Kx Systems Announces Financial Industry’s First Platform for Acquiring, Analyzing and Managing [Pricing info]
- Kdb+ and Python: embedPy and PyQ | Kx Systems – HN
- Morgan-Stanley/hobbes: A language and an embedded JIT compiler
- Q for Mortals
Morgan-Stanley/hobbes: A language and an embedded JIT compiler – Morgan Stanley in recent years has used Hobbes where they’d previously used kdb. LtU Discussion, HN Discussion; Author.
kcc/kparc – +/∞ - kcc
- ref/kparc – +/kei | K reference card