What is ATS?
- ATS is created by Hongwei Xi
- Why ATS? from a thread titled “What is the goal of ATS”.
- ATS/LF for Coq users – presentation by Kiwamu Okabe [Sep 2015].
- The Joy of ATS 1: Installing ATS – “the first in a series of ats tutorials on how to install ats on *nix operating systems.”
- The Joy of ATS 2: A Simple Game – “writing your first lines of code in ats.”
- Many blog posts by Chris Double (bluishcoder.co.nz/\@doublec)
- and Vanessa McHale’s ATS blog posts
Programs written in ATS
- vmchale/polyglot: Tool to count lines of source code.
- galletti94/magnificATS: Collection of ATS goodness
- ats-lang/ATS-CodeBook : This repository contains coding examples of all sorts written in ATS and possibly other programming languages. These examples are primarily meant as recipes for people interested in learning ATS as well as using it to construct software for use in the real world.
- Effective Programming - Introduction to functional programming by Lance Galletti