Notes on SVG.
- The Fall and Rise of SVG; Dec 2015. A good summary of the history of SVG over ’00s and ’10s.
- svg-edit – see the “Demos” section for a hosted version that can be used to edit the SVG files without any installation.
D3 blogs etc.,
- D3noob – programming tips.
good Python API for drawing SVG primitives.
draw mathematical figures in SVG. its usefulness lies somewhere between freehand drawing programs, which don’t give you quantitative control over your figures, and traditional plotting packages, which fit your data into a prescribed template. SVGFig allows you to draw anything you can express in Python.
SVGFig also maintains a convenient representation of SVG images as Python constructs, so you can load graphics from SVG files, dissect them, manipulate them with an automated script, and save them in batch. - 3D Wireframes in SVG
- Zdog · Round, flat, designer-friendly pseudo-3D engine for canvas and SVG
- seen.js – render 3d scenes into HTML canvas or svg.
svg was generated using the following command:
brew install imagemagick potrace && convert -background transparent -fill '#fff' -density 2400 label:'GREETINGS' -geometry '+200+200' bmp:- | potrace --tight --invert --color '#000000' --svg > title.svg