- email: pradeep AT btbytes.com
- twitter: [@btbytes](https://twitter.com/btbytes)
- phone: +1 (720) 282 9837
- github: btbytes
- 10/30, created a github repo to demonstrate typical usage of pandoc. See beamer example directory.
- 10/19, added a quick introduction to nimrod programming language.
- 10/15, added notes on Neo4J graph database.
- 10/11, attended ErlangCamp at Nashville, TN.
- 10/4, attended Erlang factory lite 2013, Chicago
- 8/21, attended “Presenting Data and Information” workshop conducted by Edward Tufte. These are my notes.
- 8/14, added command line apps in python presentation to indypy github repository.
- 5/9, presented “A survey of datascience landscape” talk at DSIndy meetup. Slidedeck.
- 4/11, created the dsindy github organization to hold presentations and code created by datascience indy members.
- 7/10, btbytes.com is now 10 years old.
- 2/26, gave a talk on Flask at indypy’s web framework shootout. Code on github - todoflask
- 8/29, created Rufflecat, a Google App Engine hosted “iPhone app”, that Indypy uses to hand out door prices.
- 1/2, started PyOFC2, a pyhon library to generate JSON required for Open Flash Chart. There is an example demonstrating how to use PyOFC2 with Django.
- 10/7, started webgen.py, a static site generator in python. code.
- 7/26, presented “Beginning web development with Python and Google App Engine” at PyOhio 2008. The example app i wrote for demo: Gappsites, a “made with X” type catalog site.