ActuallyUsingWasm; a chatty introducttion to webassembly and its attendent concepts; Mar 2020.
- Writing WebAssembly By Hand
- WebAssembly Studio
- Advent of WASM Day 1 / Thomas Ballinger / Observable
- appcypher/awesome-wasm-langs: 😎 A curated list of languages that compile directly to or have their VMs in WebAssembly
Langauges that compile to webassembly
awesome-wasm-langs list above)
- lys | ⚜︎ A language that compiles to WebAssembly
- Build Your Own WebAssembly Compiler – “Colin Eberhardt looks at some of the internals of WebAssembly, explores how it works “under the hood”, and looks at how to create a (simple) compiler that targets this runtime.”
- Made with WebAssembly
- waSCC – “A dynamic, elastically scalable WebAssembly host runtime for securely connecting actors and capability providers. Build your functions and services in WebAssembly and run them anywhere.”
Xe/olin: Webassembly + Event Sourcing – “Olin is like the JVM for WebAssembly. It wraps WebAssembly with a set of functions to access the outside world and keeps track of things like how many instructions were used, how many syscalls were made and how much memory was used. This helps with profiling code.”
tomaka/redshirt: Operating system .. interesting concept.