Journal for Sun, 28 Mar 2010
Sunday, 28 March 2010
Notes from Zen of CherryPy talk by Bob Brewer at PyCon 2010.
- common tasks should be fast and easy.
- Doing nothing should be easier and faster
- Extensions to your framework should look like your framework. Your core starts looking leaner and meaner.
- Cherrypy is an object, with attributes and method.
- Domain specific python is better than new DSLs.
- Cherrypy is a function with inputs and outputs.
- But imperative Python is better yet.
- Cherrypy is not made for Cherrypy, but it is made from Cherrypy.
- On Understanding Data Abstraction, Revisited
- Builtins are even better.
- Zero-One-Infinity Rule.
1 < infinity and
0 > 1
© 2003-2011 Pradeep Gowda