- Three Implementation Models for Scheme, PhD thesis of Kent Dybvig [Three Implementation Models for Scheme].
- Read Scheme Library.
- Three Implementations of Scheme – Kent Dybvig.
- Simply Scheme: Introducing Computer Science by Brian Harvey and Matthew Wright [Simply Scheme: introducing computer science], complete textbook online.
- The Scheme Programming Language, 4th Edition, by Kent Dybvig, complete book online.
- Publications related to Chez Scheme.
- The Adventures of a Pythonista in Schemeland — The Adventures of a Pythonista in Schemeland v0.1 documentation
Chicken Scheme is a scheme implementation. It compiles down to C.
Chicken eggs are extension libraries in source form that can be downloaded and installed automatically, similar to CPAN for Perl and PyPI for Python.
Note: The size of the application can still be reduced by removing extras and eval and compiling hello.scm with the
-explicit-use option ala
Blogs and news
- Blog archive | More magic by a core CHICKEN dev, Peter Bex.
- The Chicken Gazette, monthly updates on new packges, updates to the language and news from around the web.
- Zane’s Blog scheme posts.
Dybvig R.K.: Three Implementation Models for Scheme. (1987)
Harvey B., Wright M.: Simply Scheme: introducing computer science. (1999)