- Who Killed Prolog? | A Programmers Place HN
- klauscfhq/awesome-prolog: ⚡️ Curated list of Prolog packages and resources
- Lars Hupel - Programmation en Logique | Code Mesh LDN 18 - YouTube (Introductory talk).
Things related to Prolog
- Marelle – Test-driven system administration with a little extra logic (uses Prolog).
- Datalog: Deductive Database Programming
lpsmasters / lps_corner — Bitbucket a repository to support the open source development of LPS engines, examples and related tools.
“Logic-based Production System” is a new computer language that combines the characteristics of an imperative programming language with those of a declarative database and knowledge representation language. The kernel of LPS consists of a database, together with reactive rules of the form if antecedent then consequent. The database changes destructively in response to actions and external events, according to a domain-specific causal theory. Computation consists in making the reactive rules true, by performing actions to make the consequent true whenever the antecedent becomes true. In addition, LPS includes Prolog-like logic programs both to recognise when antecedents become true and to generate plans of actions that make consequents true.
- The Art of Prolog, Second Edition | The MIT Press Free PDF, Open access.
- Simply Logical
This is a book about intelligent reasoning. Reasoning is the process of drawing conclusions; intelligent reasoning is the kind of reasoning performed by humans. three kinds of readers in mind: Artificial Intelligence researchers or practitioners, Logic Programming researchers or practitioners, and students (advanced undergraduate or graduate level) in both fields.
- Learn Prolog Now! is an introductory course to programming in Prolog.
- The Power of Prolog
- AI Algorithms, Data Structures, and Idioms in Prolog, Lisp, and Java, by George Luger, free from the author’s personal page on Florida State uni.
Prolog and Natural-Language Analysis (PDF) Pereira & Sheiber ” It’s slanted toward NLP but the coverage of Prolog itself is top notch.”
- Topic: prolog github code.