My bookmarks tagged “papers” on pinboard: http://pinboard.in/u:btbytes/t:papers/.
Lists other people have made
- Strip dev team’s reading list
- Summer of NoSQL
- fogus’s ‘10 Technical Papers Every Programmer Should Read (At Least Twice)’
- Classic papers in PL and Logic (CMU.CS)
- Computer Science Canon – list of the classics in computer science by Michael Spiegel.
- 10 Technical Papers Every Programmer Should Read (At Least Twice) by \@mfeathers
- HN papers recommendation on software architecture and design