Technical paper archives. Typically Technical reports by a university department, special interest groups etc.,.
- CSAIL publications and digital archive. Also here.
- NU PLT – Scheme/PLT heavy.
- Great works in Programming Languages collected by Dr Benjamin Pierce.
- BRICS Publications. Brics was a research centre from 1994-2006. This site contains the archive all papers published by it’s members.
- Berkeley DB group papers ingres, postgres etc., [warning]Just a directory index.
- Best paper awards in computer science (since 1996). AAAI, FOCS, ICML, SIG*, SODA, VLDB, WWW etc.,
- Bibliography of Scheme-related research including the original lambda papers by Steele and Sussman. Workshop papers included.
- AAAI Digital library - Conference proceedings what appears to be full conference proceedings in the field of AI (KDD, DM etc.,).
- Functional Programming Group at university of Kansas, Haskell etc.,
Publications by individual researchers
- Writings of Leslie Lamport. One of the most influential Computer Scientists in the Distributed Computing area.