- Ditaa is a small command-line utility written in Java, that can convert diagrams drawn using ascii art (‘drawings’ that contain characters that resemble lines like
| /-), into proper bitmap graphics.
- AsciiFlow draw ascii flow diagrams online with export features to Ditaa.
- Flowchart.js – Draw SVG flow chart diagrams from textual representation of the diagram.
- Mermaid – Diagrams, flowcharts, sequence diagrams, Gantt diagrams .. driven by CLI.
- qTikz/kTikz – provides a nice user interface for making pictures using TikZ.
- blampe/goat: Render ASCII art as SVG diagrams – combine with asciiflow for profit?
- Asymptote – is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language that provides a natural coordinate-based framework for technical drawing. Labels and equations are typeset with LaTeX, for high-quality PostScript output.
- Let’s remove Quaternions from every 3D Engine (An Interactive Introduction to Rotors from Geometric Algebra)
How to Start Learning Computer Graphics Programming by Eric Arnebck. See also Immersive linear algebra book recommended by him - “The world’s first linear algebra book with fully interactive figures.”. See HN Comments for more CG learning resources; Jan 2019.