See also: Datascience.
- Ramda-cli – A command-line tool for processing data with functional pipelines.
- jq – is a lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor.
- csvkit – is a suite of utilities for converting to and working with CSV.
- Miller; Miller is like sed, awk, cut, join, and sort for name-indexed data such as CSV.
- Ever wanted to compare tables as easily as you compare code? daff (think “data diff”) is for you.
Data science at the command line safaribooksonline link. October 2014. From this book
- Tapkee an efficient dimension reduction library
- Factual/drake: Data workflow tool, like a “Make for data”
7 commandline tools for data-science