Online class materials, lecture notes, reading lists, assignments and tests for the autodidact. A work in progress.
- Algorithms, Part I
- Algorithms, Part II both part I and II taught by Wayne & Sedgewick of the Algorithm book fame.
- Notes on Data Structures and Programming Techniques (CPSC 223, Spring 2015)
Classic papers in Programming languages and logic
- Fall 2009, CMU
- nearly 30 papers
Abstraction and design in computation,
- has streaming videos.
- CS302 2007S : Readings by Dr Samuel A. Rebelsky at Grinnel college. Has questions to ask for reading recommendations.
Compiler class by Matt Might.
All of the notes, slides, and code are online.
The final project was a working Python -> C translator.
- Compilers on Coursera
- taught by Alex Aiken of Stanford.
- CMU 15-411 Compiler Design
- taught by Frank Pfenning.
- pre-req: CMU 15-213
- CMSI 488: Language Translation and Implementation
- build a compiler using a modern toolset including Node.js, Ohm, and Mocha
- Software performance (2013) – at the University of Lugano. : “This class prepares you to engineer efficient software systems, to detect performance problems and improve the performance of existing systems, and to identify possible new research problems.”
- 15-440 Distributed systems from CMU CS.
- Statistical Natural Language Processing @CS.NYU.edu