- Jan 11, 2020
Added What's new page.
This change allows me write about new notebooks added, significant/interesting changes to the content as part of the git commits and have them turn up on that page.
- Jan 07, 2020
apply HTML-tidy to generated HTML for a tidy(eh!) output
- Jan 05, 2020
fall back to static sitegen completely
- Jan 03, 2020
front page/blog is powered by a custom Django application. deployment is through ansible.
- Sep 01, 2019
Moved off nanoc to my own custom Python
script (~280 lines as of this writing) to generate this site
- has bibtex support
- uses Jinja2 for rendering dynamic content
- Uses Python markdown with extensions
- Is one big giant python script
- Just write your own site generator, you will be much happier.
- Sep 15, 2018
- Sep 13, 2018
use markdown in commit messages for changelog
NOTE: These messages are automatically generated from the git commits that have the
- Moved content generation responsibility to nanoc and retired the Hakyll based generator. Building the Haskell project was flaky and did not work consistently on all machines I have. The build takes too much time and wouldn’t even finish on the webserver which has only 512MB of RAM.
bundlerbased workflow is much nicer than I remember.
- New CSS styling based on twitter’s
- Moving to private hosting and mirror on bitbucket.
Keep a changelog