See also: Google Cloud.
withenv can be used to make sure that you are executing commands under the proper AWS account, and say, you are not running 20 servers under your personal account ;)
- Unit and Integration Testing for AWS Lambda
- Going Serverless: Migrating an Express App to AWS API Gateway and AWS Lambda | Hacker News
- Zappa - Serverless Python Web Services
- Komu W - Create an AWS lambda shim for any language.
- Creating my first AWS Lambda using Rust – Konstantin; Dec 2018.
“AWS open-sourcing something close to the actual project layout, code, and ops config they use to run a serverless service in prod” – Examining how AWS builds their own serverless apps - CloudProse - Trek10 Blog