withenv can be used to make sure that you are executing commands under the proper AWS account, and say, you are not running 20 servers under your personal account ;)
- Unit and Integration Testing for AWS Lambda
- Going Serverless: Migrating an Express App to AWS API Gateway and AWS Lambda | Hacker News
- Zappa - Serverless Python Web Services
- Komu W - Create an AWS lambda shim for any language.
- Creating my first AWS Lambda using Rust – Konstantin; Dec 2018.
“AWS open-sourcing something close to the actual project layout, code, and ops config they use to run a serverless service in prod” – Examining how AWS builds their own serverless apps - CloudProse - Trek10 Blog